At Mansfield Green E-ACT Primary Academy, we strive for all of our pupils to become active and involved in school life and the wider world. One of the many ways in which we do this is by regular fundraising. It is important for our pupils to collect or produce for a particular purpose, especially for charity. It is equally important that they are aware of the impact of their fundraising.
This academic year we will fundraise to support the following:
- Aston and Nechells food bank
- The Poppy Appeal
- Save the Children – Christmas Jumper Day
- World Book Day – Book Aid International
- Comic Relief – Red nose day
- Mansfield Green Summer Fair